Monday, April 11, 2011

Day Two: Strum Strum Strum Three Times a Day

After years of hiatus, I realized that I should not waste my talents anymore. My brain is full of ideas but I don't know where to begin. Should I start practicing my editing skills or just sleep a lot? I prefer sleeping a lot but it will just waste my time! I need to start doing something that can enhance my abilities. Like painting or skydiving or maybe even brushing my teeth or whatever. I finally decided on one thing, I need to play the guitar again. But wait, I've stopped playing my guitar ever since my second year. The reason I stopped playing was because my father doesn't want me to join a band. He told me that it will cause me a lot of trouble and my future might be ruined. I got his point and I have no intention of joining a band, but I discovered a lot since I stopped playing. I can be a solo artist or even a wrestler!



                                                    circa 2007, First High School Dance
                                                           I am the one at the middle.

Anyway, I just bought my new guitar at my favorite shopping place, Raon. It could take me a lot of weeks to familiarize myself again but nothing can stop me now. As soon as I perfected the art of playing the guitar, I will create a cover and will definitely upload it. Watch out for it!

If you're bored and awesome, just read my blog and subscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment